Prospective students are invited to join us for College Days 2021! Visitors should plan to check in and pick up a visitor packet in the Central Baptist Church foyer (1505 West St. Southington, CT 06489) between 4:00 p.m. and 5:00 p.m. on Thursday, April 15.
As a help to our staff, please do not arrive earlier without prior approval from New England Baptist College. College Days concludes at 2 pm on Friday, April 16.
Helpful Information for College Days 2021
- Each student will need the following items:
- A pillow and either a sleeping bag or bedding for a twin sized mattress.
- A Bible
- Personal toiletries
- Appropriate clothing
- Please be prepared to abide by our COVID19 precautionary guidelines:
- All delegates will need to answer a basic health questionnaire and have their temperature taken upon arrival.
- Please wear a mask when arriving on campus and observe basic health precautions.
- A more detailed list of health precautions (ie. when to wear a mask, social distancing, etc…) to be observed will be given in your visitor packet at check in.
- Please abide by the following dress code:
- Boys Dress Code:
- Class Dress: dress shirt, dress pants or khaki pants, tie, belt, dress shoes
- Activity Dress: jeans, wind pants, T-shirt, tennis shoes, knee length shorts (gym only)
- Girls Dress Code:
- Class Dress: dresses, khaki skirts, modest shirt or blouse,
- Activity Dress: jean skirts, tee shirts, tennis shoes, culottes
- Skirts and Culottes must be knee-length or longer. No tank-tops, sleeveless shirts, shorts, or pants.
If you have any questions please contact us at:
New England Baptist College
1541 West St.
Southington, CT 06489
860-621-6701 ext. 2017