At New England Baptist College, we are looking for students who want to serve the Lord with their lives. The mission of New England Baptist College is to prepare Christian men and women to serve the Lord through local Baptist church ministries. If you are looking for a place where the teachers love the Lord, seek to live holy lives, win souls, and serve the Savior, then we invite you to apply to train at NEBC.
1. Enrollment in New England Baptist College is a privilege and not a right. Students forfeit this privilege if they do not conform to the standards and ideals of work and life at the College.
2. New England Baptist College is looking to train young people who will be committed to serving the Lord. While college can be a place to help you discern the will of the Lord, you’ll get the most out of your college experience if you come with a specific calling from God on your life.
3. At New England Baptist College we desire to work with young people who have a basic foundation in being independent, fundamental Baptists and who are seeking to grow from that point.
4. At New England Baptist College we desire to work with young people who have a basic foundation in being independent, fundamental Baptists and who are seeking to grow from that point.
5. While college is a great place for Christian growth, a brand-new Christian, will be encouraged to stay home under his pastor and local church ministry until he grows and his pastor feels it is the proper time for him to enroll in New England Baptist College.
6. New England Baptist College will have a general policy of not accepting any students who have been divorced. Any exceptions will be decided on a case-by-case basis by the administration.
7. Applicants must have earned a high school diploma or must have passed the General Educational Development Test (GED).
8. Applicants are required to submit scores from the American College Testing Program test battery (ACT). Applicants who cannot take this test before enrollment may receive permission from the Director of Admissions to enroll for one semester, provided all other requirements are met.
9. Married students must be at least 20 years old prior to being enrolled into New England Baptist College.